I am an assistant professor at the City University of Hong Kong. I completed my PhD in the School of Operations Research and Information Engineering (ORIE) at Cornell University, under the supervision of Professor Huseyin Topaloglu.
- Revenue management: Assortment optimization (dynamic and static), customer choice modeling, pricing problems
- Approximate dynamic programming
- Discrete optimization
- PhD in Operations Research, Cornell University, 2019.
- Master of Mathematics in Combinatorics and Optimization, University of Waterloo, 2014
- Master of Accounting, University of Waterloo, 2012
- Bachelor of Mathematics in Mathematics/Chartered Accountancy, University of Waterloo, 2012