I am a 5th year PhD student in the School of Operations Research and Information Engineering (ORIE) at Cornell University. My advisor is Professor Huseyin Topaloglu.
- Revenue management: Assortment optimization (dynamic and static), customer choice modeling, pricing problems
- Approximate dynamic programming
- Discrete optimization
- Master of Mathematics in Combinatorics and Optimization, University of Waterloo, 2014
- Master of Accounting, University of Waterloo, 2012
- Bachelor of Mathematics in Mathematics/Chartered Accountancy, University of Waterloo, 2012